Monday, December 15, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
We made both of these cards at my Stamp Club last night and it was a lot of fun!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What you need:
- A bold style stamp set
- A versamark pad
- A sugar-free drink mix
- Clear Emboss powder
- A heat tool
Mix 1part sugar-free drink mix to 1 1/2 parts Clear embossing powder. For example, 1 teaspoon drink mix with 1 1/2 teaspoons Clear embossing powder. This gives you scented powder.
Stamp image in VersaMark ink on your cardstock
Heat emboss the image using the scented embossing powder
Finish your project! This is mine.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
- Stamp your image on cardstock
- Add color if you want
- Apply versamark over the entire piece of cardstock
- Put cardstock in a powder pal and pour Glassy Glaze over the entire image
- Heat powder with heat gun until melted. When you are done, your cardstock will have a bumpy, linoleum layer of Glassy Glaze.
- While Glassy Glaze is still hot, add more powder over cardstock. The 2nd layer will look smoother
- Repeat step #6
- Bend cardstock carefully until embossed layer cracks. Repeat on different spots until you get the look you want
- Sponge cracks if you want them to look more prominent
- Buff with a paper towel to pick up ink that didn't seep into the cracks
- Finish Card.
If you are in my Stamp Club, this is another card that we will be making at Stamp Club this month. It is a lot of fun and I have really enjoyed learning some new techniques!